.

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Abortion: Different Sides :: Essays Papers

Abortion Different SidesWhen the topic of abortion is brought up, many people have diametrical opinions. The only way we can have a sense of how the situation feels and the circumstances are from someone who has experienced it themselves the mother. Here is a true stratum from Becca and her fight for life I write to you as an abortion survivor. My mother went to a clinic at 22weeks to get rid of me, most were appalled that she waited so long. intumesce to make a long story short they gave her the saline solution...or gave it to me rather. I was burned and poisoned but it didnt kill me. She never went into labor and so she figured she had to stop me to term but it didnt matter. I was dead or so she thought. 25 weeks came and went she felt me still kicking. So she went indorse, the doc found me still breathing and he offered a partial birth abortion. My mom said she needed to think on that one and so we went back home. At thirty weeks, she never went back and she was starting to wonder about me, was I even still alive? I wasnt kicking as much anymore. Well she went into labor at 35 weeks, average gestation and all. I was born, my skin was red and scarred, my hair was gone and I was blind...the salt solution burned my eyes. The nurses were mortified from what my mom tells me, said I face uped like Freddy Kruger. I had to have a lung transplant because my right lung was too burned up to function right. I was taken home, eventually my scars cleared up but I never got my sight back. Im glad in a way that I couldnt see, after what my mom had done to me I could never look her in the eye anyway and hold back the contempt. Time passed, Im 22 and married with a sweet baby of my own. My son Tristan came to me on February 27, 2002 and was perfectly healthy. I have also had surgery on my eyes, my vision is blurry but I can see a world my mother never mean me to see (abortionTV). For more stories and cases, go to Abortion Stories. This story shows us how one instance can ruin someones life and also acidulate it into a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment